Current stackdepth outside PyEval_EvalFrameEx

Fabiano Sidler fabianosidler at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 14:45:24 EDT 2006

On Tuesday 24 October 2006 17:05, Neil Cerutti wrote:
> Perhaps the inspect module will help?  See 3.11.4 The Interpreter
> Stack.

No, sorry if I didn't eplain it well enough. I meant the object stack
of the current frame, not the frame stack. In my function, I wanted to
return the list of objects on the object stack (f_valuestack) in the caller's
frame. For this, I must have or compute the number of objects on this stack,
but don't have an idea how to do it.

Thanks in advance!
Fips