recommendations for personal journaling application

Eric_Dexter at msn.com Eric_Dexter at msn.com
Sun Oct 8 19:19:46 EDT 2006

before you use re there is a quote I have seen on different boards to
remember.  So you have a problem and you want to use re now you have
two problems.!!!!  It was someone from thescripts.com that helped me
realise how to fix my program without re.  (sorry if I have thier
website name somewhat wrong.

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=156455&package_id=202823