Python to use a non open source bug tracker?

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Thu Oct 5 13:38:10 EDT 2006

Michael Ströder wrote:

> Glancing over this thread I wonder what these people are supposed to do.
> Any list of requirements available?

from the original announcement (linked from the first post in this thread):

   "In order for Roundup to be considered equivalent in terms of an
   overall tracker package there needs to be a sufficient number of
   volunteer admins (roughly 6 - 10 people) who can help set up and
   maintain the Roundup installation. /.../

   If people want Roundup to be considered the tracker we go with by
   volunteering to be an admin, please email infrastructure at python.org
   and state your time commitment, the timezone you would be working
   from, and your level of Roundup knowledge.  Please email the committee
   by October 16."

</F>