Reverse function python? How to use?

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Sun Oct 29 17:49:16 EST 2006

"frankie_85" <steveadi at gmail.com> writes:

> I made a little program which basically the a, b, c, d, e which I
> have listed below and basically I want it th result to be printed
> reverse so instead doing "print e, d, c, b, a", I'd like to use the
> reverse function

As was pointed out before, your assignment requires you to use a
list. You're using completely distinct names instead of storing these
sequences in a container. Read your course notes again, paying
attention to "containers" and especially "lists".

--
 \         "For of those to whom much is given, much is required."  -- |
  `\                                                   John F. Kennedy |