call Mac gcc -framework from CTypes how

p.lavarre at ieee.org p.lavarre at ieee.org
Wed Oct 18 20:49:11 EDT 2006

gcc -dynamiclib -framework CoreFoundation
builds C code for Mac OS X that I call from Py code.

Can I somehow get rid of the C, such as:

#include <CoreFoundation/CoreFoundation.h>
void const * kCFTypeDictionaryKeyCallBacks_p(void)
{
        return &kCFTypeDictionaryKeyCallBacks;
}

?

Thanks in advance, Pat LaVarre

P.S. In Windows, I duck tedium of this kind by finding the Dll that the
C compiler calls under the covers, e.g., the CreateFile of my Win C
code becomes a kernel32.CreateFileW call.