What happened to RuleDispatch

Adam Jones ajones1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 16:41:42 EDT 2006

exhuma.twn wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> yesterday I wanted to install TurboGears, which depends on
> RuleDispatch. However, I failed to download it. First I got the error
> "Bad Gateway" from the server, today it's simply a "Not Found" error.
> So what happened to it? Does somebody know?
>
> I would really need to install TurboGears in the next couple of days.
> So if someone knows where I can find a mirror of RuleDispatch I would
> be very grateful.

The required files for TG are mirrored on the turbogears.org download
page. You should be able to get an installation by looking up the files
there. Try this command:

easy_install -f http://www.turbogears.org/download/index.html
TurboGears

That is actually the recommended way to install TurboGears, as it is
not always compatible with the latest version of the components.

-Adam