HOST - Assembla Inc. Breakout - Copyright Violation by Mr. Andy Singleton

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Thu Oct 5 19:09:17 EDT 2006

"Ilias Lazaridis" <ilias at lazaridis.com> writes:

> I admit it is difficult to detect that this post is in-topic.
> But it is.

Really, it's not. If you want a voice, you already have your
website. Mailing lists and other discussion forums have conventions
about "topic" for a good reason.

> http://case.lazaridis.com/wiki/Host
> http://case.lazaridis.com/wiki/License
> http://case.lazaridis.com/wiki/Copyright
>
> I should have posted them immediately.

No, you should have found a forum where you know that the topic is
appropriate -- even if that restricts it to your own website.

--
 \          "In general my children refuse to eat anything that hasn't |
  `\                           danced on television."  -- Erma Bombeck |