Accessing ClarifyCRM with Python

Jason japrice at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 11:34:36 EDT 2006

I need to embed the ability to create a Clarify Case in a python
program I have written.  Unfortunately my familiarity with Clarify is
very limited at this point.

Is there a module out there that makes this process semi-painless?  I
couldn't find one googling around...  Has anyone implemented something
like this?  Care to give a few pointers?

I do know that another part of the business has a perl script that can
generate a Clarify case. I'm chasing down that example as well, but I
don't have it in hand at this point.  So I know that this is
possible... I just don't know how much work it will be.

--Jason