AN Intorduction to Tkinter

Fuzzyman fuzzyman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 11:28:13 EDT 2006

flyingisfun1217 at gmail.com wrote:
> Sorry about that.
>
> As far as I can tell, its not anything to do with your code. I think
> its something with tkinter modules. Sorry about misleading you.
>
> Thanks for the help, I'm sure you'll hear from me soon again. In
> fact...

Unless you post the following, no-one is able to help you :

* Which examples you have a problem with
* What code you actually ran (and how you ran it - inside IDLE, at the
command line)
* What went wrong, or the full traceback of the error

For what it's worth, I've found the following resources useful for
Tkinter :

http://www.ferg.org/thinking_in_tkinter/index.html
http://www.python.org/doc/life-preserver/
http://infohost.nmt.edu/tcc/help/pubs/tkinter/