roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 20:25:21 CEST 2006
I'm glad to announce the new version of Py++.
Download page: http://language-binding.net/pyplusplus/download.html
What is it?
Py++ is an object-oriented framework for creating a code generator for
Project home page: http://language-binding.net/pyplusplus/pyplusplus.html
The new version introduces quite few improvements:
* performance, in some case x10
* fully automatic algorithm for exposing C++ get\set functions as Python
* treatment for previously generated, but no more in use, source files
* convenience API for translating user defined exception to Python one
* generated code - improved formatting
* better understanding of call policies:
- default_call_policies should not be generated any more
- return_value_policy< return_opaque_pointer >, Py++ will create
specialization for type_id function, as required by the library
* documentation, new chapters were written, all source code in documentation is
highlighted using pykleur package.
Dependencies: Py++-0.8.2 depends on pygccxml-0.8.2.
C++ Python language binding
More information about the Python-list