Rabbit Modules - Dynamic C - Python

Hendrik van Rooyen mail at microcorp.co.za
Tue Oct 24 01:59:02 EDT 2006

"Picio" <picioslug at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I would wonder if anyone knows something about programming with
> Python, Rabbit Core Modules, that normally were programmed with Dynamic
> C.
>
> I mean either:
> - something like using python to create code in dynamic suitable for
> the rabbit core
> - writing machine code for the rabbit core using a python API.
>
> Sorry if I'm not using the rights technicals words.
>
> Picio

if I remember correctly, the rabbit is a modified z180, which is a modified z80,
which is a descendant of the 8080...

so it should be possible - however, the average ram memory in a rabbit module
will probably not support Python - it is unlikely that there will be enough for
the Object Orientation that Python brings....

- Hendrik