C++ to Python?

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 17:44:43 EDT 2006

On 10/10/06, Frank Martinez <martinezfive at comcast.net> wrote:
> Hi, Roman.
>  Thanks.  I seem a bit confused.  Does Py++ actually convert the C++ code to
> Python or does it just provide a wrapper to C++ code?

A second one. Now when I read your mail one more time, I think I was
wrong, because
you want to find some kind of "translator"

C++ code:
   std::cout << 1;
translator output:
   print 1

Am I right? If so, I am pretty sure that such "translator" does not
exist - too complex.
I think you can try another approach: to create Python bindings to your C++ code
and than incrementaly to drop it( C++ ). This way you will not
introduce too many
bugs and you will be able to move forward.

--
Roman Yakovenko
C++ Python language binding