Python 2.5 ; Effbot console ; thank ; pb release.

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Mon Oct 23 12:10:47 EDT 2006

Fredrik Lundh wrote:
> Méta-MCI wrote:
>

>>For the professional developments, it is a major risk.
>

> some days, I ask myself why I shouldn't just use GPL for everything I
> do, and ship it as source code only.

To which I presume the answer is that you are considerate of Windows
users who'd rather not compile their own Windows applications due to the
cost of using the commercial compilers and the complexity of using the
open source ones.

Whatever the reasons, a vote of thanks to all extension authors who *do*
bother to compile for Windows (despite complaints from others who don't
feel this happens quickly enough).

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119