python GUIs comparison (want)

Eric_Dexter at msn.com Eric_Dexter at msn.com
Tue Oct 24 19:38:28 EDT 2006

I have to say that py-gtk is a pain to install. You have copywrites
with the various parts of the library when you install all of it with
apple and the people that do the pill library.  I am looking at
wxwindows and maybe vpython for graphics (If it will do what I want).
wx.grid is a pain thus far but once you get it seems to work realy
well.  You load dabo and then load your program through dabo...  That
was all I needed to know to disregard it.

http://www.dexrow.com