help on pickle tool

virg 06virg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 05:29:59 EDT 2006

Yes your are right. I will send a dictionary object from the server to
the client.
I already have client which is written in python. But we are migrating
the python client which is a command line tool  to Web UI client
(java).  If it is possible to call python function from java, i need to
read more about jython, i am new to this.