Sending binary pickled data through TCP

David Hirschfield davidh at ilm.com
Fri Oct 13 14:19:03 EDT 2006

I've looked at pyro, and it is definitely overkill for what I need.

If I was requiring some kind of persistent state for objects shared
between processes, pyro would be awesome...but I just need to transfer
chunks of complex python data back and forth. No method calls or keeping
state in sync.

I don't find socket code particularly nasty, especially through a
higher-level module like asyncore/asynchat.
-Dave

--
Presenting:
mediocre nebula.