invert or reverse a string... warning this is a rant

rick ath-admin at vt.edu
Thu Oct 19 14:18:18 EDT 2006

Tim Chase wrote:

> Well, there you go!  Apparently, your wet paper bag has no "detect a
> palendrome" exit.  While you're installing such an egress to your soggy
> dead-tree satchel, you could also provide similar "write a binary

Glad you guys are enjoying this. We're getting off-topic and I think my
point is being lost to jest.

As humans, we know very little. But one of the basics of our knowledge
is order or sequence. 1,2,3,4 is natural so is 4,3,2,1 (count down to
blast off for example). When we put our shirt on inside-out or watch
someone moon walk (Micheal Jackson) it's immediately obvious and easy to
see that the sequence is reversed. Backwards is pure, simple and easy.
This is not so in Python and it should be.

That's all I have to day about that.