Getting a lot of SPAM from this list

Larry Bates Larry Bates <larry dot bates at websafe dot com>
Mon Oct 23 15:13:36 EDT 2006

I'm getting a lot of spam to the email address I use to post
to this list.  Since this email address doesn't appear elsewhere,
I know that people are scanning this list to get the email
address and spam me.  Does anyone have a suggestion as to a
way that I can get less of this spam?  I could have another
email address, but that won't help as I'd still get the spam
and have to wade through it.  I'm running spamassassin, but it
isn't catching all that much of it.  Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Larry Bates