dict problem

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Mon Oct 30 18:51:56 EST 2006

Alistair King <alistair.king at helsinki.fi> writes:

> heavy = raw_input("\n\n@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@\n\nPlease enter the heaviest
> atom for which you obtained percentage values for, but not Oxygen, eg,
> 'C', 'N', 'S', 'Br'...: ")
>
> print DSvalues
>
> def updateDS1v(Fxas, x):
> if Fxas != 0:
> value = DSvalues.get(heavy)
> floatvalue = float(value)
> atoms = DS1v.get(x) + Fxas*floatvalue
> DS1v[x] = atoms
>
> updateDS1v(FCas, 'C')
>
> print DS1v

I see from later posts that you have found solutions to your current
issues.

Just a note on what you posted: Please make sure that you post your
message as plain text. As you can see from what I quoted above, the
indentation is completely lost in the code you posted.

--
 \        "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used |
  `\                        when we created them."  -- Albert Einstein |