IDE

srock srock258 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 17:08:33 EDT 2006

Eclipse with PyDev is a great option because Eclipse allows you to
develop so many languages at once. Personally, I prefer to learn 1 IDE
for all my development needs. This greatly reduces the learning curve
of a language because you are already familiar with the environment.
Also, Eclipse works on most platforms.