Simple python + html + from --> to python script

flit superflit at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 16:33:37 EDT 2006

Hello All,

I am trying to get information from a form and send it to a python
script without success..
Here is my objective:

User enters data in form --> form send variables to python script -->
script runs and output result.

the form code

<form method="post" action="/cgi-bin/script.py" name="coord">Entre com
os dados <input name="data1"><br>

Entre com os dados <input name="data2"><br>

In my script.py

What I should have to print
something like

Hello the data1 + data 2 = ....

?

Maybe I am stumbling in something very simple, but I cannot find some
working example, and I am totally confused...
Thanks in advance