Python component model

Ilias Lazaridis ilias at lazaridis.com
Thu Oct 12 01:08:43 EDT 2006

Robert Kern wrote:
> Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
> > Robert Kern wrote:
> >> I am confident that it is accurately aimed. Furthermore, I am confident that the
> >> record and the rest of this community will back me up on it. I've told you
> >> before that this community will not tolerate your bad behavior. How many times
> >> does this have to be demonstrated before you will leave?
> >
> > Please stay in-topic
>
> Asking disruptive individuals to leave is always on-topic.

please realize: the only disruptive individual at this point is you.

> Now, please go away.

of course I stay.

> I will happily and pleasantly converse with anyone who has questions about
> Traits or any of Enthought's other tools if they ask in good faith. I believe
> that the record shows that you do not do so. Really, I'm quite nice and helpful
> to other people.

Sorry to say, but your behaviour is very ungentle.

I've place a simple question. If you are really helpful to other
people, then pleas just answer.

Many other people follow this discussion, and many will see the
question within the archives... unsanswered.

"
looks interesting.

what about persistency?

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/msg/8e89ed163b978fe2
"

As far as I can see, there's no persistency binding available.

Is one planned?

.