question: script to input data into a webpage and then retrievethe result?

mxywp mxywp at 126.com
Wed Oct 25 03:47:39 EDT 2006

Thank you, Christoph! I used twill to get my data. And Titus is really
helpful in helping me learn how to use it.

Thank Paul, Haiyun and Dennis for your comments! Actually it turned out that
the authentication code on that web page is kind of a joke. I finally found
out that you could still submit a successful query and get desired result by
ignoring the code. In rare cases the code is required. For most of the time
it's useless. Isn't it funny?

Best,
mxywp