Python to use a non open source bug tracker?

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Wed Oct 4 09:21:22 EDT 2006

Giovanni Bajo wrote:

> In fact, are you absolutely positive that you need so much effort to
> maintain an existing bugtracker installation?

I wonder what kinds of insights were sought from other open source
projects. It's not as if there aren't any big open source projects
having approachable community members willing to share their thoughts
on running open source (or any other kind of) issue tracking software.
KDE and GNOME don't use SourceForge and yet manage their own
infrastructure - has anyone asked them how they do it?

Paul