How can I correct an error in an old post?

Blair P. Houghton blair.houghton at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 20:59:31 EDT 2006

Tim Roberts wrote:
> Although it might be mirrored on a web site somewhere, this is a Usenet
> newsgroup.  It is impossible to "close" a thread.  The concept simply does
> not exist.

Google, the new de facto website of record for Usenet, disagrees.

But they do about 10 things totally wrong with Google groups that
I'd've fixed in my spare time in my first week if they'd hired me back
when I was interviewing with them.

So if they want it to work, they know where to find me.

--Blair

P.S.  Did I mention? Google's distributed systems are managed with
Python scripts.