Python windows interactive.

notejam notejam at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 30 19:15:32 EST 2006

Thanks everyone for the help.   I got a simple two line program to work
from a text file.
Can not figure out how to write more than one line in interpreter mode.
 Is that all interpreter is good for, testing one liners?  I have it
run the program everytime I hit return, and can not figure out how to
enter multiple lines of code.  I can do multiple lines in text file, so
no problem, but I am jsut wondering can a program with 2 or more lines
be wrote from the interpreter mode?