Wing IDE 2.1.3 released
info at wingware.com
Thu Oct 12 18:36:19 CEST 2006
We're happy to announce version 2.1.3 of Wing IDE, an advanced
development environment for the Python programming language.
This is a bug fix release that fixes debugger support for
Python 2.5 final, improves VI mode and multi-file replace,
and adds support for Subversion 1.4, among other things.
The release can be downloaded from:
A detailed list of changes is available here:
Wing IDE provides powerful debugging, editing, code intelligence,
and search capabilities that reduce development and debugging
time, cut down on coding errors, and make it easier to understand
and navigate Python code.
Highlights of Wing IDE 2.1:
* Professional quality code editor
* Visual Studio, VI/Vim, Emacs, and Brief key bindings
* Auto-completion, call tips, and source browser
* Graphical debugger for Python, Zope, and Plone
* Subversion, CVS, and Perforce integration
* Powerful search interface
* User-extensible with Python scripts
* Templates (code snippets), bookmarks, folding, macros, and more
Some features are available in Wing IDE Pro only -- for details
This release is available for Windows (2000+), Linux, and Mac OS X
(10.3+ with X11 installed) and can be compiled from sources on *BSD,
Solaris, and other Posix operating systems.
For more information see:
Product Info: http://wingware.com/products
The Wingware Team
More information about the Python-list