hundreds of seconds?

eur.van.andel at gmail.com eur.van.andel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 10:38:16 EDT 2006

Hi all

How can I access partial seconds on the system clock?

I measure air speed and water flow in a heat-exchanger test stand and
count pulses from both water meter and air speed meter. I divide the
amount of these counts over a certain interval with the time of that
interval. Since I only have seconds, I need to wait 100 seconds for may
calculation is I want a precision of 1%.

The radiator fan that I use can't stand these long intervals, 'cause I
run it with 24V and 50 Amps to get decent airflow (10m/s) through my
heat exchanger.

Again: how do I get the hundreds of seconds from the system clock?

In Pascal it was:  GetTime( Hr1, Min1, Sec1, cSec1);  (yes, I'm that
old).

---
ir EE van Andel eur at fiwihex.nl www.fiwihex.nl
Fiwihex B.V. Wierdensestraat 74, NL7604BK Almelo, Netherlands
tel+31-546-491106 fax+31-546-491107