How to get each pixel value from a picture file!

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Thu Oct 26 08:17:20 CEST 2006

"Lucas" <Luwian at gmail.com> wrote:

>2) I want to put a number into the picture for encryption(replace least
>significant bit (LSB) of image intensity with message bit).

What formats are your images?  Remember that JPEG images are compressed
when they are written.  It is rather unlikely that your low-order bit
changes will survive the compression process.

There is lots and lots of research on this subject.  It's called
"steganography" and "digital watermarking".  Google is your friend.
Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.