Using xtopdf, a PDF creation toolkit - Creating PDF Output from Plain Text, DBF, CSV, TDV, and XLS Data

vasudevram vasudevram at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 14:07:06 EDT 2006

Hi,

Though I posted about this article earlier, reposting it with a more
appropriate title, to make it easier for searches.

"Using xtopdf, a PDF creation toolkit"

This is an article by me, written for Packt Publishing, about how to
use my xtopdf toolkit to create PDF from text, DBF, TDV, CSV and XLS
data.

xtopdf is available at http://www.dancingbison.com/products.html .

Enjoy,
and feel free to give your feedback on wanted features, bugs, etc. in
xtopdf - its appreciated.
Vasudev Ram
Software consulting and training
Dancing Bison Enterprises
http://www.dancingbison.com
"Now creating PDFs from Python is even easier" - Steve Holden
http://del.icio.us/steve.holden/pdf