Python to use a non open source bug tracker?

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sun Oct 8 00:10:34 EDT 2006

In article <2vXVg.139282$_J1.908700 at twister2.libero.it>,
Giovanni Bajo <noway at sorry.com> wrote:
>Aahz wrote:
>> Giovanni removed his own attribution:
>>>
>>> Are you ever going to try and make a point which is not "you are not
>>> entitled to have opinions because you do not act"? Your sarcasm is
>>> getting annoying. And since I'm not trolling nor flaming, I think I
>>> deserve a little bit more of respect.
>>
>> IMO, regardless of whether you are trolling or flaming, you are
>> certainly being disrespectful.  Why should we treat you with any more
>> respect than you give others?
>
>Disrespectful? Because I say that I don't agree with some specific
>requirement, trying to discuss and understand the rationale behind it?

*snort*  Now you're trying to dodge responsibility for your own words.
Normally I'd be inclined to cut you some slack because English isn't your
native language, but it's clear that you're deliberately trying to write
emotionally to encourage other people to flail around.  Here are again
some of the things you've written in this thread:

    Does this smell "Bitkeeper fiasco" to anyone else than me?
    I am impressed you do not want to understand the "why"
    most bug reports submitted by users go totally ignored for several years,

That adds up to a clear summation of disprespect in my view.

"If you don't know what your program is supposed to do, you'd better not
start writing it."  --Dijkstra