More Noob Questions

Ravi Teja webraviteja at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 06:37:47 EDT 2006

> 1) I'm also learning to program flash movies while I learn to do
> python.  How can one implement flash movies into their python code?

Depending on what "implementing flash movies into Python code" means.
Python and Flash can be complementary. You can develop the UI in Flash
and have it talk to Python via web services. I suppose that you can
embed the Flash Player control in a wxPython app as well and drive it
from there.

But such integrations typically deal with some slightly advanced issues
that are best left aside in context of a beginner.