Lead Software Engineer
jobsearch34653 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 00:06:20 CEST 2006
Successful candidates meet the following requirements:
· A burning desire to build rock-solid apps that people will be
to live without
· Superb written and verbal communication skills
· Self-directed, highly motivated, and eager to make a positive
· 10+ years experience designing and implementing high volume web
· 5+ years leading engineering teams through the development process
· Experience with relational and hierarchical database schemas
· Creating high-level and detailed technical design documents, and
conducting design reviews
· Playing an active role in implementing and providing feedback on
· Providing technical guidance to other software engineers
· Implementing new product features using Python and SQL in an
· Enhancing and maintaining existing product capabilities
· Developing and updating product documentation
Answer the following questions in your cover letter:
1. What element of a development process has the biggest effect on the
quality of its product?
2. What is the biggest design mistake you've made, and what did you
learn from it?
3. What was the biggest design success you've had, and how would you
4. What are your thoughts on eXtreme Programming, and test driven
5. Please provide us with a comparison of the following music discovery
For each of these we like to know:
A) What you like and dislike about each of these.
B) Which one you like the best.
C) Which one you think others might like the best.
D) How you would improve the one you like.
More information about the Python-list