wxpython problems using GLCanvas

nelson nelson1977 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 07:27:03 EDT 2006

Hi,
  i'm coding a 3d interactive geometry progam and i want to use opengl
for displaying ogbjects. I can open a opengl canvas (i follow the
wxpython demo) and i can draw a cube. First time i execute the
application all is ok. second time it freezes X and i can't interact
with my machine. I hava only to press power button...... what will
cause it? the code i use is exactly the code of the demo....

If using openGL is so difficult to do together with wxpython, what
toolkit can i use do do 3d graphics? Simple graphics, i have to plot
point, lines, sphere, surfaces and their intersections...

thanks,
  nelson