I like python.

Simon Forman rogue_pedro at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 17:10:02 EDT 2006

Fidel wrote:
> Renaming the file doesn't work. I am on windows...

Are you sure?  Double-clicking on a *.pyw script file really brings up
a window?  Is it a GUI window or a console window?  I ask because if
it's a console window and you're really clicking on a .pyw file then it
really should run without opening the console window.  If not then
there might be some problem with your python installation.  But it's
much more likely that you, say, copied the script and renamed the copy
but then accidentally clicked on the old script.

> There is a specific
> line of code that tells python not to bother even opening a window. of

How do you know this?

Peace,
~Simon