help on pickle tool

virg 06virg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 04:41:48 EDT 2006

Hi,
 The data is simple dictionary with one or more keys. If i use YAML at
the client (webui) do i have to change serialisation method to YAML at
server also. Without changing serialisation method at server, can i use
any of the deserialisation methods at the client. We cannot change the
serialisation methods at the server since it is not under our control.

Thanks & reagards
virg