elementsoap with Python 2.5

Steven Bethard steven.bethard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 22:36:53 EDT 2006

I was trying to get elementsoap_ working with just xml.etree from Python
2.5 (and no standalone elementtree installation).  I think I got
everything working by changing the imports and copying in the
FancyTreeBuilder class (since only TreeBuilder and XMLTreeBuilder are in
the xml.etree.ElementTree module).  I've attached the diff.  Does this
seem like the right approach?  I'd rather not have to install
elementtree alongside the one in the stdlib...

.. _elementsoap: http://effbot.org/downloads/#elementsoap

STeVe