I like python.

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Fri Oct 20 04:36:47 EDT 2006

"Fidel" wrote:

> Could someone please tell me what I need to put into a python script
> to not have a window come up however briefly?

assuming Windows, and assuming that you have a standard Python install for
Windows: use "pyw" instead of "py" as the script's extension.

(Windows applications come in two flavours: console applications and window
applications.  the default executable for "py" files is "python.exe", which is a con-
sole application.  "pyw" uses "pythonw.exe" instead, which is exactly the same
program, but linked as a window application instead).

</F>