MORE EVIDENCE Re: 911 FORGERY bigger than the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

pope_ratzinger_benedict at india.com pope_ratzinger_benedict at india.com
Sun Sep 17 12:25:31 EDT 2006

Evidentiary documents that I forgot to post.
The first is a 204 page defense by Dr Steven Jones a pdf file.

http://www.journalof911studies.com/JonesAnswersQuestionsWorldTradeCenter.pdf

Even FLUORINE in thermate residue and 1,3-DIPHENYL PROPANE has been
found in WTC dust in abnormally high quantities. A tell tale sign of
sol-gel thermate. Evidence is piling up and we are not releasing it all
in one step to get them to lie. They show us the Pentagon video. we
will check if it is forged. Its been too late for them to give it out.

The second is "Popular Mechanics in full retreat on Charles Goyette
Show"
audio interview. It is quite instructive.

http://911blogger.com/node/2278?page=2

Haven't listened yet, but saw it on a news group and sounds promising:

    Is this why Popular Mechanics canceled some appearances?Listen to
this MP3 file of Popular Mechanics on the Charles Goyette show in
Phoenix. Charles has him backpedaling big time. Pass this MP3 file to
any one who is leaning on Popular Mechanics to support their continued
belief in the official story.

5MB Audio download:

http://www.911podcasts.com/display.php?vid=158

Even the SWISS ARE BEGINNING TO DOUBT. Here is the Link:

http://www.blick.ch/news/ausland/9-11/artikel45057?display=kommentar

and here is translation:

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:atJgS-_inyAJ:www.libertyforum.org/showflat.php%3FCat%3D%26Board%3Dnews_crime%26Number%3D294939077+swiss+911+doubt&hl=en&lr=&strip=1