Timeline for Python?

Blair P. Houghton blair.houghton at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 20:39:10 EDT 2006

Aahz wrote:
> You did see my advice, seconded by Wes, that any book should cover the
> version differences?  How is that sufficiently inadequate that new books
> should specifically target older versions?

I think it's a good idea, but I also think that it may cause authors to
rely on the old documentation.  The problem is the old documentation
is inadequate.  New documentation should account for new things that
are known about the old versions, not just the implemented changes in
the software.

--Blair