Best Python Books and Sites

VV vvarghese3 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 15:19:17 EDT 2006

I have been enjoying the discussion here for a while, and would like to
ask for some help.

I recently launched a question answer site that connects people with
problems to those with solutions. We let people with problems pay
solution providers $0.25 for problems in over 100 categories.

As part of our service we let people review past problems and also
provide resources for their own research.

Can anyone tell me (in their opinion)?

What are the best three sites for python information?
What are the best three python books they own?

I would like to compile a list and include it on my site.

Regards.

Vibi Varghese
www.problima.com
A place to bring problems