SQLObject 0.7.1 final release
phd at phd.pp.ru
Mon Sep 25 20:06:52 CEST 2006
I'm pleased to announce the 0.7.1 release of SQLObject.
What is SQLObject
SQLObject is an object-relational mapper. Your database tables are described
as classes, and rows are instances of those classes. SQLObject is meant to be
easy to use and quick to get started with.
SQLObject supports a number of backends: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and
Firebird. It also has newly added support for Sybase, MSSQL and MaxDB (also
known as SAPDB).
Where is SQLObject
News and changes:
Features & Interface
* Added support for psycopg2 and MSSQL.
* Added TimeCol.
* RelatedJoin and SQLRelatedJoin objects have a
createRelatedTable keyword argument.
* Implemented RLIKE (regular expression LIKE).
* Select over RelatedJoin.
* SQLite foreign keys.
* Postgres DB URIs with a non-default path to unix socket.
* Allow the use of foreign keys in selects.
* Implemented addColumn() for SQLite.
* Fixed a longstanding problem with UnicodeCol - at last you can use unicode
strings in .select() and .selectBy() queries. There are some limitations,
* Cull patch (clear cache).
* Synchronize main connection cache during transaction commit.
* Ordering joins with NULLs.
* Fixed bugs with plain/non-plain setters.
For a more complete list, please see the news:
Oleg Broytmann http://phd.pp.ru/ phd at phd.pp.ru
Programmers don't die, they just GOSUB without RETURN.
More information about the Python-list