Computer Language Popularity Trend

James Stroud jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu
Wed Sep 27 16:52:25 EDT 2006

Sherm Pendley wrote:
> "mark.hoemmen at gmail.com" <mark.hoemmen at gmail.com> writes:
>

>>Xah Lee wrote:
>>
>>>Computer Language Popularity Trend
>>>

>>Careful there with the sweeping generalizations and quick judgments
>

> Such things are all Xah does. Look at the distribution list for this
> message - of what possible use is cross-posting something like this to
> five different language groups, unless you're trying to start a cross-
> group argument?
>
> In short - Please don't feed the trolls.
>
> sherm--

While Xah does have a reputation for trolling, and the crossposting
borders on pathological, you must admit that he presents here a bit of
nice and illuminating research. We probably should encourage him when he
does worthwhile things, and perhaps, in the future, he will put more
time towards them and less time towards the trolling for which he is famous.

James

--
James Stroud
Box 951570