Re-running script from Tk shell

gtb goodTweetieBird at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 10:51:02 EDT 2007

I am testing a simple script by running it in the Tk shell. It imports
a class from another module. I edit and save the file from which I
import. When I want to re-run I delete the Tk window  and run the
module from the Edit window (F5 - Run Module). The script that does
the importing does not see the changes to the imported class, even if
I delete the compiled files. For it to see the changes I must close
all the edit windows and re-open an Idle edit.

Perhaps I need to de-import the class, but I have not found a method
in the tutorial or the reference (yet).

Thanks