My python annoyances so far

Antoon Pardon apardon at forel.vub.ac.be
Mon Apr 30 03:05:38 EDT 2007

On 2007-04-27, Bruno Desthuilliers <bdesth.quelquechose at free.quelquepart.fr> wrote:
> Antoon Pardon a écrit :

>>>Sure. But we may disagree on what are actually Python's annoyances !-)
>>

>> That is probably why the subject says: "my annoyances"
>>
> May I suggest that before finding something annyoing, one has to use it?

Sure you may. But what do you mean by use? Are the first exetcices a
newbee tries out already using or do you think these don't count?

> When I first discovered Python - and before having any experience with
> it - I thought that not having declarative static typing and access
> restriction was kind of an annoyement. Real world experience made me
> change my mind...

That people may (probably) change their mind later doesn't make it any
less annoying at the moment. The frustrations of the moment don't
disappear just because the more experienced knows these will fade in
the future.

--
Antoon Pardon