??? POLICE AND CITY/UNIVERSITY OFFICIALS INCOMPETENCE LEADS TO 33 KILLED BY KOREAN-ALQAEDA TERRORIST ???

Muhammad mzafrullah at usa.net
Wed Apr 18 03:39:36 EDT 2007

On Apr 17, 12:18 pm, utabintarbo <utabinta... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 17, 10:32 am, Muhammad <mzafrul... at usa.net> wrote:
>
> > On Apr 17, 7:56 am, therm... at india.com wrote:
> >> - <snipped rant>
> > You mentioned "Korean Al-Qaeda Terrorist" in the title! Honesty
> > demands that you establish it as a fact that the person was connected
> > to Al-Qaeda and that he was a terrorist and not some mentally sick
> > fellow.
> > Muhammad
>
> Just do it in a more appropriate forum, mmmkay?

Sorry about that. But I only post when I feel it necessary. And I
thought that if I let this person be, it might get to: But Al-Qaeda is
a Muslim terrorist organization, let us go get Muslims. Precisely like
Wafa Sultan and Co. who want to eradicate "Radical Islam" for a start,
but end up saying "There is no moderate Muslim". In other words, "Get
all the Muslims". Not that it frightens me, I have seen much worse,
but it is a bother.
Muhammad