Video: Professor of Physics, Phd at Cal Tech says: 911 Inside Job

James Stroud jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu
Thu Apr 26 06:08:57 EDT 2007

stj911 at rock.com wrote:
> Video: Professor of Physics, Phd at Cal Tech says: 911 Inside Job
>
> Cal Tech is the ELITE of ELITE in physics.
>
> If Feynman were alive, he would point his finger straight at the 911
> criminal operators, the yank bastards themselves .......
>
> http://www.911blogger.com/node/8101
>
> No self-respecting scientist should keep his mouth shut. Its a
> fundamental challenge to the method of science, a detective work most
> demanding of INTELLECTUAL HONESTY.

Holy crap! (Not being facetious).

I am a scientist. I do have a PhD. I have an enviable publication record
in premier journals--and I am astounded by the theory and supporting
evidence.

Google me--I have no record of promoting conspiracy theories but I am at
this moment asking myself why I didn't know about World Trade Center
Building 7....Did you know about it? Check out this video:

One hour of your life--its worth that to consider alternate hypotheses.
You may have to wade through some preliminary melodrama, but watch it
for the whole hour. You'll be happy you did.

James