Python Instructor Needed

deitel at gmail.com deitel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 13:23:47 EDT 2007

We have an immediate need for a four- or five-day Intro to Python
course in the Midwest United States for late May/early June 2007. We
are looking for a Python instructor with outstanding credentials and a
proven track record. You would be teaching this course as a third-
party contractor. If you are interested, please contact Abbey
immediately at 978 823 0130. We will also need the following
information:

1. Your daily rate (US$).
2. Your availability.
3. Please indicate which materials you would use for the course and
the price of the materials.