Partial Blur

chicorbleak at chicorbleak at
Tue Aug 21 21:29:46 CEST 2007


I'm looking for an image manipulation library which would allow me to
blur an oval-shaped part of my picture, instead of the whole thing. I
couldn't find a way to do this using the
tools I see in the API of Python Imaging Library.

If you know how to do this, I'd appreciate it if you left a note.


More information about the Python-list mailing list