creating a tar file with python

Brian McCann Brian.McCann at viziant.net
Fri Aug 24 12:02:28 EDT 2007

I don't care if Steve Holden is the python God himself,
He's a rude, arrogant, vulgar human who shows his true level
of intellect by his use of profanity

And he goes one level lower stating he respects the python group
he spews his profanity to

He chose to respond to my question, no one dragged him out of bed
as hi so quickly pointed out. Re-read the thread!

If your three chums are indicative to the type of people in this group
Python is in sorry state

<mailto:brian.mccann at viziant.net>